Under the Catamount Commitment, admitted students starting in the Fall 2017 semester or later, who are eligible for the Federal Pell Grant will receive Federal, state and institutional grants and scholarships to cover their tuition and comprehensive fees, as well as a waiver for the University acceptance fee.
What does 澳门赌场官方软件 offer to Vermonters? We're committed to helping eligible Vermont residents graduate with limited loan debt.
About the Commitment
The Catamount Commitment at the University of Vermont aims to remove financial barriers to higher education that many limited-income students and families face. The program signifies a desire on the part of the institution to provide access to an excellent education and environment to high achieving students who have significant financial need.
Catamount Commitment students, admitted in Fall 2017 or later must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be admitted to 澳门赌场官方软件 as a dependent undergraduate student (new first year or transfer) beginning in Fall 2017 or later
- File a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Receive Federal Pell grant funds during the academic year
- Be admitted as a Vermont resident
- Apply each academic year for the Vermont State Grant through VSAC
- Enroll in at least 12 credit hours during the fall and spring semesters
- Make steady, Satisfactory Academic Progress towards a degree
Financial aid offers may change as a result of a difference in your expected family contribution (EFC) from the FAFSA. Tuition and fee coverage applies only to fall and spring semesters if eligible, and not to the summer session.
Information for Families
The University of Vermont recognizes the value in staying connected with families of students. We enourage parents and families to become involved with their student during their time at 澳门赌场官方软件. Learn more about Parent and Family Resources at 澳门赌场官方软件, including information and tips for first-year families.